We hear "Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry and "I Like to Move" daily at our house. My kids love them and they love to dance to them. They are growing on me as well, but we just need to find the radio version of Hot and Cold. I like Katy Perry, but some of her songs are not kid friendly. Amy learned the words to "I Kissed a Girl" while she was at the Fair this year. I didn't really know what it was about until I really listened to the words and watched the video. Not a very good song.
3 comments:
Great songs, hopefull Amy doesn't pick up the b---- word! Hailey loves the "move it, move it" song, she heard it on flushed away. She always says, "Shake your budy!"
That is what I am worried about as well. Luckily they only say it once. David said there is a radio version that say girl instead.
I can't stand the Kissed a Girl song...I have to have it turned off otherwise it's in my head forever! So I don't listen to Kati Perry...
My kids like the song, "I Like to Move it Move it..." from Madagascar...I love when Ben sings it in his "low" voice haha! Have you heard of ProjectPlaylist? It has free music you just type an artist or song title and then see if the link works to the song. I found some church kid's songs and some other stuff the kids like. Oh & of course Ben has always loved, "Life is a Highway." From "Cars." He always pulls up the shower handle & sings in his "low" voice LOL Or his rocker yelling voice haha!
Post a Comment