I was getting ready for work today and Amy was sitting on my bed. She said to me, "Mom? You and Dad are old huh?"
I said, "Well we are old compared to you and Parker."
She then said, "Me and Parker we are young." I love to see her ponder things.
She asked me the other day how Heavenly Father gets us to earth. I told her that we are born, but that was not a good enough answer she wanted to know how our spirit gets into our body. I told her that I didn't know. I thought to myself, what a thing to think about when your 4.
Parker is starting to talk more. Hooray!! Just in the last week he has started to say, "no", "up", bye-bye", "eat", "bird", and he is trying to say words when I ask him too. I think he was just in observation mode for a long time. I had him evaluated last week and his receptive language was at a 2 year 11 months level and his expressive was at 1 year 4mo level. It was nice to hear that he understands so well, which wasn't a big surprise.
1 comment:
YAY he knows my name! haha ;o) That's so great! I know I was worried about Amelia for so long & now she won't stop talking haha!
Post a Comment