It has become a tradition at our house to decorate a gingerbread house every year. Amy really enjoys it and this year she was able to do a lot more by herself. Parker even got in on the fun. They both enjoyed eating the frosting and candy as they decorated. I put the house together an helped when Amy asked, but Amy did most of it and Parker helped add candy. I helped when asked, but they did most of it all by themselves. Amy thought it was fun to use the glue but usually she had me do the big things like the roof and the tree.


The finished house. Parker didn't stick around for the final pictures. Not a big surprise since he is two and doesn't sit still for long.

Looks great!
1 comment:
That house looks professional! I haven't done one for a couple of years but can honestly say I don't remember it looking that good.
Post a Comment