Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dumped cereal

This is what happens when things get a little too quiet with a little boy around. I was in the other room when all of a sudden I heard the sound of cereal pouring and it wasn't stopping. Parker had managed to dump 3/4 of a large bag of cherrios on the living room floor. This isn't even all of it. I was starting to clean it up when Amy says to me, "Mom you should take of picture of this and put it on the blog." Smart girl so that is what I did. Parker was in timeout during this picture. Notice the green thing on the floor that is his binky that needs to go away. That is coming very soon. The good thing about this mess was that it was very easy to clean and I am grateful for that. At least there was no milk.

No comments: