The train table was Parker's incentive for potty training. We told him that if he filled up his potty chart then he could get a train table. We he filled up the chart, but we are still working on the training part. I think I just have very stubborn kids or I am not very good at this job. My goal is to have him fully potty trained by August because of preschool. Any great ideas for #2 would be welcomed. I ready for any suggestions. Potty training is one of my least favorite things. We have been working on this since January. Amy took 10 months and I am hoping he will be faster. He is really enjoying the train table though.


2 comments:
I agree, potty training is my very least stage. I lucked out with Livee. She was my easiest. I truely think it is a personality thing because I have had some hard and some easy.
Ben didn't get fully trained until he was 4...and Amelia is almost there just have to get her to go at night...she will probably be 4 also...
Post a Comment