Today we went to the play "Anne of Green Gables" at the Boise Little Theater. This is one of my all time favorite movies. I have watched it many, many times. I went with Amy and Grandma G. It was really good and we had a great time. The girl who played Anne did an amazing job. She could have passed as the Anne from the movie.
Parker and Dad went and played golf and went to Cabella's. Parker I think is still a little too young to sit through a 2 hour play and David was happy not to go. I forgot my camera so I took pictures with Grandma G's camera. I will have to post those later.
While we were waiting for the show to start I was telling Grandma and Amy how that at the Starlight Mountain Theater if you buy a licorice rope you will get kissed by one of the boys. Amy's eyes lit up and she said, "I want to go there and buy some." She is going to kill her dad.
1 comment:
We camped up by Starlight Theater and went to one of their shows. The kids loved it but shyed away from buying the licorice. :)
Post a Comment