Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Green belt bike ride

We took a family bike ride to the green belt.  We spent the day riding and so much fun.  The kids had fun playing in the water and having a picnic lunch.  It is nice that Amy knows how to ride a bike now without training wheels.  We have a tag-a-long bike for Parker, which is great since he gets a little tired of pedaling.  He just kicks up his feet and says, "Mom, I'm not helping anymore."  I tease him and tell he better be helping and he laughs.  
 Parker enjoyed pretending he was real firefighter with this fire hose monument.  I thought the picture turned out great with the real fire engine in the background. 
 The kids enough wading in the water with dad.  It was a fun little break from riding.  Cooling off the toes.


 We also found this really cool big tree that was really easy to climb.  The branches were almost horizontal and not far off the ground.  Perfect tree for smaller kids. 




No comments: