Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Getting back on the boat

So I have severely neglected this blog.  I can't believe it has over a year since I have posted anything.   I have missed documenting a whole year of our lives.  I feel like it has been pure craziness with David working in Utah and me working full-time.  I love working as a manager but I hate the full-time hours.  I have serious mommy quilt at times. 
So this is the week of the start of school and a new daycare.  Amy started on Monday and Parker starts on Thursday.  Amy really loves her teacher this year.  Her name is Ms Sterling.  Parker will have Mrs. Olson and we have heard good things about her.  I am feeling good about our decision to not send the kids back to Challenger. 
We are hoping and praying that David gets a new job soon that is closer too home.  He is done with the traveling and so is he. 

No comments: