Wednesday, April 29, 2009
My little girl loves bugs
I never thought I would see the day that Amy would be talking to Rollie Pollies like they were really listening. On Tuesday she had to take a family of Rollie Pollies to school for show and tell, She had a daddy, mommy, and two kids (one was a baby.) Last year she smashed all bugs and this year she is treating them like her new pets. She picks them up and lets them crawl all over her. She wants me to hold them and I tell her, "No thanks! Mommy doesn't hold bugs." She tells me, "But aren't they so cute." I am thinking no way! I am not a big fan of touching any type of bugs if I don't have to. I can't wait to see what Parker wants me to hold when he gets bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think her and Aleena came from the same mold.
When the squash bugs start attacking my garden, can Amy come over to my house and help my kids catch the disgusting critters? My kids hate that job. Of course, my job is worse...disposing of them.
It must be contagious...Bailey was just playing with rollie pollies yesterday!
haha! CUTE! Funny how kids have no fear. I used to hold tomato bugs & they would stick to my hand! They were green and prickly...
Amy is so cute!
Post a Comment