Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Parker outside

Parker is almost impossible to keep inside now that the weather is warmer. (I really don't think he even minds the cold. He just wants to be outside.) He is constantly trying to get outside. Luckily the stick in the door slows him down a little. He loves it outside. These are some pictures from my mom's house. He knows how to open the door all by himself and if Parker is missing we look outside and there he is. I think it happened at least 5 times the other day.





No fear!


This scares his mom to death! He thinks he is a big kid though.

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

I was shocked to see him climb the ladder at the park yesterday...he is getting to be a big boy! Hey if you guys go camping let me know I want to go...Maybe we can go together ;o). I say that cause Parker likes to live outside haha!