I decided to get new glasses this year since it has been 10 years. I hated wearing my old ones because they were way out of style. Amy also has new glasses. I loved her old ones so it has taken me a little getting used to, but she looks cute in them. Amy's glasses are pink this time and have a little glass slipper on the ear piece. They are Disney Cinderella glasses. Her prescription changed a little, but she can still use her old glasses as backup if needed. Amy thinks it is great that mom is wearing glasses now. I decided to wait on buying new contacts this year.
3 comments:
You both look stylish. I am jealous, I need new glasses.
I like the new glasses, and happy birthday to Parker a few days ago! I enjoy seeing your family! Lori
I have been wearing my glasses more cause my contacts dry out so bad here.
Post a Comment