Parker loves to go down this big slide at Roaring Springs. We bought season passes again this year. We have a lot of fun going in the evenings after dinner. Parker is no even close to the 42" height requirement for this slide, but they don't enforce it on this one. He has no fear, he would go down this again and again. When we get to the bottom he said "again" and if we put away the mat he goes and pulls another one out. He has to climb 3 flights of stairs to get to the top. A long way up for a 2 year old with short legs. We finally convinced Amy to go down once this year, but she does not like it at all.
It is kinda hard to tell because I couldn't zoom, but Parker is the 2nd one on the right. David is on the far right and he comes screaming past Parker. There was a lot of people there when I took this video, so wasn't able to record him clear to the end. Normal his dad pulls him to the complete end of the slide.
3 comments:
I can't believe he goes down that slide on his own! I am such a scaredy cat!
Go Parker!! The rash guard just makes it cuter he looks like a little boogie boarder!
Parker is the COOLEST!
Post a Comment