We decided to have a friend birthday party this year. Amy has been talking about and planning her birthday party since August. I think she is going to grow up and be a party planner. She knew exactly what she wanted to do at her party and who she wanted to invite. (She said no boys were allowed exept her cousin Benjamin, because he could be the prince. I told her that her brother and other cousin Tyler would also be there and she said that was fine.) I had to reign her in a bit because besides games and crafts she also wanted dancing and a talent show. She put up some of her own decorations. It was a lot of fun. We ended up having eight little kids come. She had to blow out a little votive candle, because the candles disappeared at the last minute and my sister and I could not find them anywhere. (I still have not found those candles.) Amy was good about it and said that she really didn't care about blowing out the candles.



No comments:
Post a Comment