Amy and Parker both kept wanting to put wood on the fire.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Live Nativity
I am almost a month behind my posts. I need to spend some time catching up. The weekend before we had the opportunity to go to a live Nativity. We have gone to this one for the last several years. It is really done well. Amy has gone as long as she can remember. She loves it! It starts with a hay ride and then you get off at the "City gates", shepards walk you to different areas. They have a camel, sheep and a donkey. At the very end they have a fire and hot chocolate. This year we had to go through it 3 times. We were part of the last group or we may have gone again. My camera lens must be dirty because my pictures did not turn out at all outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds really fun! I'm going to have to take my family there next year.
I was wondering when it was this year...we thought about going, but forgot :o(
Post a Comment