Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus

After going to the Live Nativity. Amy and Parker kept playing that they were Mary and Joseph. Amy wanted me to dress them all up like Mary and Joseph. We had baby Jesus in swaddling clothes for several days. He went with Amy and stayed in her room. For those who don't know Amy does not play with dolls. She has one doll ("baby Jesus"). She has rarely played with it. She kept quoting word for word the scriptures they said at the Nativity. She has a great memory. We did go through it three times, but so did I and I can't quote the scriptures that well.
Love "Joseph's pink binky"? Parker is such a great sport and for the most part plays well with his sister. She tends to be pretty bossy.

2 comments:

birdeeb said...

CUTE! Sissy's ARE bossy ;o) Amelia is already saying things like, "Benjamin Ryan...come down here..." Ben already tells us he doesn't like his sister cause she is mean to him...we are trying to teach patience and love ;o). I used to play Mary when I was little and my mom ALWAYS knew where the dish towel was during the Christmas season...on my head ;o)

Brookie said...

THAT IS SOOOO CUTE! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF HER ALL DRESSED UP HOLDING BABY JESUS....PRICELESS:)