This March we had the opportunity to take the kids skiing up at Bogus Basin. Parker was the only one brave enough to go. Amy decided to stay in the lodge with Grandma. David ended up not getting a pass because we figured we would be spending the whole time on the bunny hill with Parker. We also didn't get up to the hill until after dinner and it was cold and windy. So basically it would be a short night. I have never taught anyone to ski ever and I was a little bit nervous to take my 2 year old son down a mountain by myself, but we did it. I just put him between my legs and down we went. It was that hard. David wanted me to ski backwards with him, but I wasn't sure I could do that without falling. I haven't skied since before Amy was born. Thus the "retro" ski jacket. They are coming back into style I hear. Well Parker loved the ski lift. He did great going down the hill as well. We only went 3 times before he wanted to stop. He was very cold out and we kept losing his gloves. They were not staying on very well.




1 comment:
Have I ever told you that you guys are wicked cool parents? That's so fun!
Post a Comment