Friday, March 5, 2010

Big change

The beginning of March brought a big change for us. I changed my work days. This was done in anticipation to school starting in the fall. I wanted to go to that schedule in the fall, but my work wanted me to start a little sooner. I figured we might as well since with the old schedule we had something everyday of the week, either school or my work. With the new schedule we are all home together more often, but I am working a little more. Amy has different teachers as well. This is a picture of Amy's old teachers, Miss Beata is on her left and Miss Brooke is on her right. She loved them both and this is the hardest part about switching classes. Amy is also wearing her new twirly skirt that Grandma made her while she was visiting. The ballerina fabric is from her Great Aunt Anne. She loves this skirt and wears it whenever it is clean. I try to make sure it is only clean once a week or she would wear it everyday to school. :)

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

Hey I usually don't have plans on those days either...let me know if you want to hang out ;o)