Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trip to the zoo

On Tuesday we decided to go to the zoo to enjoy the nice weather. My mom and brother and his kids came with us. We had a lot of fun. The zoo has so many things to play on that I think the kids forget there are animals to see. Parker loved the animals. At one point we lost him while we were by the giraffe slide and my brother found him by the tigers. Kinda a scary to lose your child. I'm glad my mom and brother were there to help me find him. I think he was thinking he was done playing and I am going to check out the rest of this place.


Parker thought the ground hog tunnel was a blast.


Amy and Parker in the ground hog tunnel.


Amy posing for Chris. She wanted him to take her picture, not mom.


Parker was the only one that wanted to ride on a horse. Everyone else rode on the bench. Grandma had to ride with him, because that merry-go-round makes me sick. He would wave to me everytime he went past.

You can hardly see Amelia, but all three kids are on the bench with Chris. Amelia is on the inside.

Almost a shot with all three cousins, but where is Benjamin? I don't know the kid in the back :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun, I wish that nice weather would come back.

birdeeb said...

That's a cute cousin pic at the end! I had to save it to my computer... ;o)