Amy turned 5 in the middle of October. I have been playing catch up for the last couple of days. October went by so fast. I wanted to post some pictures of my little girl that it growing up so fast. She tells us all the time now all the things she can do now that she is 5. Her dad tried to make her sit in the shopping cart seat at Costco and I told him that now that she is 5 she doesn't have to. She was beaming. She thinks it is cool that she is a "big" kid now. The only problem is that Parker thinks he is 5 as well.
These pictures are all out of order, but I couldn't get them to cooperate.

Amy age 4.

2 years old

Almost 2

3 years old

One day old.

6 months

5 years old
2 comments:
isn't sad how fast it goes.
I agree. We moms should be able to slow time down a bit. I miss chubby cheeks and baby talk.
Post a Comment