Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BYU-I Education week

My sister and I went to BYU-I education week in Rexburg, Idaho. This was a week before her wedding so it was great that she was able to come. We had such a fun time. The classes were amazing. I can't wait to go again. We stayed in the dorms with several ladies that had been many times. I have so many great ideas that I need to work on now.


We went to the Marvin Goldstein concert. He is a pianist and composer. He was amazing and it only cost $8. He took song suggestions from the audience of about 20 songs and then made a melody of the songs. It was a lot of fun.


Holly getting an autograph.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have had a busy summer. Found those pour things if amy still needs them for her party=).Let me know how many you want to use.

birdeeb said...

Cool pics! We will have to see if I can ever go to something like that ;o)