Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tooth fairy visits again!

Amy lost her 3rd tooth last week. I was surprised that this one was on the bottom. She had showed me at dinner that her tooth was very loose. Her two top teeth have been loose for awhile, so I was expecting them to come out next.

She was not listening when her dad was trying to get her to bed and she had a beach ball in her mouth. David pulled it out and out came the tooth. She was excited that the tooth fairy would come again.

Her 2nd tooth came out June 6 when Gigi and Paul were visiting. She lost that one while eating like the first one. I hope the tooth fairy can keep up with this girl. She is going to be toothless before kindergarten at this rate. Actually her 2 permanent teeth have already come in on the bottom.

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

Anything kids can do to make money! haha ;o) That's crazy how she keeps losing teeth! Of course I don't know the ages when that is supposed to happen...I think Ben is excited for when it happens, but yet when he finds out blood is involved he might freak out. He HATES blood!