Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trip to Utah

This last weekend I went to Utah with the kids for my sister's wedding. I rode with my parents. I didn't get any pictures the day of the wedding, because I left my camera in the car and I was too busy trying to deal with my kids. The wedding went really well and my sister looked beautiful.

The next day we took the kids to the Hill AFB museum. The boys really liked it but the girls complained about being there. Parker really loved it and kept wanting to get his picture taken.


Little man trying to touch the propeller. He has a few more inches to grow.

Parker thought the big tires were cool.




Trying to get a picture of Tyler and Parker together turned out to be a challenge. Tyler is a bit like Amy and doesn't always cooperate with pictures.


The boys being silly.

The boys checking out the pilot's chair.

Parker in the pilot's chair.



Parker inside one of the airplanes. The kids thought is was fun to run up and down the ramp.


Parker on a jump seat.


On Saturday we spent the night at Gigi and Paul's house. Parker and Christopher were going to a train thing with Robert early in the morning. I love this picture of the kids sitting on the couch. Paxton was a cutie and gave me a big grin, while the others were engrossed in the movie.
Christopher being his regular photogenic self. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up.

2 comments:

birdeeb said...

I can't believe how old Christopher is getting!!

Brookie said...

parker is such a cute, sweet boy!