Here a picture of one of Amy's outfits. She thought she was so beautiful and she danced all of the house all day. Luckily I was staying home that day to clean the house. This picture isn't the greatest, but she is wearing a dress that is a little too short, a shawl, a sleeveless vest and ballet slippers. At least everything was pink. The one below is from February. I am trying to remember to take her picture when she comes up with unique outfits, because I am sure I will forget about them if I don't. We also have to wear a dress that twirls everyday. This is can be a bit challenging at times. At least I bought mainly skorts for summer, because she loves skirts or dresses. She is a girly-girl.
4 comments:
She is definitely girly girl.
Hey, I finally added your new address to my blog list. I've been missing out! Cute outfit Amy!
CUTE! I also just found your blog address...Amelia has been wearing more skirts lately. Gotta love the girly girls ;o)
i know what it is like to have a girl who likes to dress herself:)
she is a cutie!!
Post a Comment