Saturday, June 13, 2009

Amy's Dance class

Amy has been asking to take a ballet class. We decided to enroll her this summer in a ballet/tap combo class. Her first day of class was June 18th. She had a lot of fun and thought the class was way too short. The class was 45 minutes long. I asked her which one was her favorite and she said ballet. It was fun to watch all the little girls dance around the room.
This is Amy before we left. She wanted her pictures taken in her new outfit.
They did tap dancing first.


The class is pretty small, only 5 girls.


In this video they were suppose to jump over the flowers and then twirl. The only girls that did the twirling part were these other two girls that had taken dance before.

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

YAY! I did ballet when I was little & quit before the 1st performance...I had such stage fright it was rediculous! Amy is so cute!