Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Front page news!

On Saturday when we went fishing we had a photographer from the Press Tribune come up and ask us for our names. He told us that he took a picture of Amy and I when we were reeling in our fish. I didn't expect that we would actually be in the paper. There were so many people there that day so I thought he would have taken a lot of pictures. On Sunday David reminded me that I should go get the Press Tribune. When Amy and I picked up the paper we were surprised to see our picture on the FRONT PAGE on the Sunday paper! It must have been a slow news day. :) I thought it was exciting for Amy to be on the front page of the newspaper when she was only 4 years old and for something that was good. I will try to get it scanned in and added to this post soon.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I found the article online, though it didn't have your picture on the page. However, there was a photo gallery and a few pictures of your family in the gallery.

Here is the link.

http://idahopress.mycapture.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=776623&CategoryID=45771&ListSubAlbums=0

How fun.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the link. I didn't know there were other pictures. The picture on the front page was the close up one of Amy and I. That explains why they took all of our names.

birdeeb said...

That's so awesome!! I was in the paper when I was little & it was at a petting zoo...I don't think it was the front page though! COOL!