Tuesday, March 17, 2009
3:30 AM
Amy had a bad dream last night. Her room has become very messy within the last couple of weeks. All of the things in her room scared her after her dream. She came into our room shaking and crying. She would not go back into her room, no matter how much I tried to convince her. I even told her that I would lay down with her for a while. Well since it was 3:30 AM and I still wanted more sleep I told her she could sleep with us. That did not work. She would not fall back to sleep. David wakes up at 4:45 and I was worried that if she did go to sleep the dump alarm clock would wake her up. So at 4:30 I told her we had to go into her room so Daddy's alarm clock would not wake us up. She said "I will just plug my ears." I insisted and we finally went to her bed. I went in and out of sleep, but every time I looked at Amy (expecting her to be asleep) she was still wide awake. Finally at 5:45 when dad turned on the kitchen light I told her she could get up. Too say the least Amy was a little tired today, but I would not let her take a nap. I wanted her be tired tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh that sucks! I haven't had that problem yet...
Post a Comment