I used to think it would be great to have kids that slept in, but I have changed my mind. Amy is sooo hard to wake up. I have tried 4 times and still no Amy. I think we are going to be late for church today if I don't do something a bit more drastic. Parker is still easy. I just walked into his room and he pops his head right up. He is just kicking it in the shower with dad. All of my kids love the shower. It is hard to get them out. We even put the kids to bed an hour early last night. I am not looking forward to this next week.
2 comments:
uuuggghhhh! Oh, I too am not looking forward to this mess. I personally am always messed up for about 3 months. It almost makes me want to move to Arizona
Ben now takes showers!! YAY!!! Now to get Amelia to like it ;o)
Post a Comment