Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I need to find a new babysitter.

I am so sad today, because my babysitter has decided to take a break for at least the summer, but maybe permanently. My kids love her. Amy really enjoys playing with her daughter. I feel like I am back at square one again. Sometimes I feel like I need to just take a couple of years off of work until my kids our in school. The problem is I worry if I can get my job back especially now with this slower economy. I hate asking people to watch my kids. I do have a few options right now that I hope will work out. If not I don't know what I will do. Regular daycare is not an option. I will stay home before I send them to a daycare. Daycares are too pricey for part time care anyways. If anyone has any great ideas I am open to them.

3 comments:

Holly Murray said...

Bummer. Didn't you guys have an alternate plan when I was watching them? Something to do with David going in earlier and you going in later or something like that? I don't blame you for not wanting to quit your job right now, the economy is scary! If you have a job, hold onto it. Here at school they're telling the graduates to prepare for unemployment!

Shannon said...

I have about 4 people I have asked. One of them was Laurie J, but she is expecting and due in August. I forgot about that when I asked her. There are two others in the ward and the other is Tammy. I am hoping one of them works out.

birdeeb said...

We will probably end up putting the kids in day care :o( Well at least preschool...it sucks, but these days it is becoming what we have to do :o( I hate asking for babysitters too. We just had our ward split maybe 3 months ago & our ward has some young women that LOVE to babysit, so we don't have to rely on our friends anymore...so THAT'S nice ;o). Good luck!