So it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My kids seemed to have adapted very well so far. The hardest day was Sunday. We were a little late for church. Going to bed has been quite easy, but I think it helps that their bedrooms have blackout curtains. Amy does ask why she is going to bed when it is light outside, though. I am definitely looking forward to spring. I am ready to go to the park and being outside. I am not looking forward to putting on Sunscreen and bug spray though. I guess every season has it ups and downs.
1 comment:
I am excited to take adventure walks with the kids again because it's so light out...we have had stuffy noses the last couple of days and I wish Spring didn't bring the allergies! ;o) My kids have adapted well also except Amelia who always cries "PEEE" every 5 min. She is still in the crib! Make it hard haha!
Post a Comment