Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bum shaker

I keep meaning to post these pictures. The last weekend in February we went to McCall and stayed at my friend's family cabin. The cabin used to belonged to her great grandma. In the basement they had one of these old bum shakers (I don't know the real name) and it still worked. We had fun trying it out. It is just too bad that it easn't that easy. Just shake off the fat. LOL!


Parker was curious but didn't want the belt around him for the picture.
Looks pretty easy!

Amy had the machine on, but we were afraid it might knock her on the floor if she made it tight. She thought it was silly.


David had wishful thinking like me.



3 comments:

J and Ris said...

That is way too funny! Did you find babysitters yet for your kiddos? I don't blame you not wanting to put your kids in daycare!

Jamie H. said...

Too funny! Darin's parents have one of those too! I wish they really did shake off the pounds!

birdeeb said...

Man I am realizing I haven't been to your blog in forever! That's pretty funny...bum shaker ;o).